STUFFED FRESH PASTA RECIPIES:
Raviolacci ai Funghi Porcini
in Sweet & Sour Sauce
520 g Raviolacci ai Funghi Porcini,“Canuti”
100 g Ham (Prosciutto)
50 g Butter
¼ L Tomato Sauce
¼ L Cream Fresh
1 bunch Parsley (chopped)
2 cloves of Garlic (chopped)
1 Chili (chopped)
- In a medium diameter pot, pour the butter, the oil, the chili and the garlic and fry gently until browned.
- Add ham (cut into stripes) and when is browned, moist with the wine and allow to evaporate.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon. Taste with salt.
- Continue cooking over medium heat, pour the tomato sauce and fresh cream and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Cook the Raviolacci ai Funghi Porcini,“Canuti”, in abundant boiling salted water, drain and toss with the prepared sauce, mixing well.
- Serve hot, garnishing with the chopped parsley.